107 Cass Street, Suite D,
Did you know that you and your children can benefit from the same charitable gift? Legacy Giving allows you the donor to benefit in ways that you may have never considered!
From the donor to the heirs to the charitable organization, everyone benefits. Well...everyone except the IRS!
Would you like to?...
The Benefit of working with Christan Family Financial is that with our knowledge, experience, and passion, we can help you and your family:
All while making a difference for the Kingdom of God!
Please click the Schedule a Meeting button above to schedule a time to get together soon!
- Avoid capital gains taxes on highly appreciated assets
- Enjoy tax deductions now for future giving
- Receive a tax deduction for your house while living in it.
- Receiving a pension-like income from a charitable gift
- Increase your income while reducing your taxes
- Gifting assets instead of cash, allowing you to reduce or eliminate capital gains tax AND get a tax deduction instead!
- Make a gift from a retirement account without being taxed
- Multiply your giving with dollars that would have otherwise gone to the IRS.
Here at Christian Family Financial, we work with both the giver and you, the Charitable organization. Does your Non-Profit organization or church need guidance on how to teach your donors about potential giving opportunities that they may not even know about?
If you’re an organization that needs help teaching your donors about potential giving opportunities, we are here to help! Give us a call and we’ll discuss the details together.
The greatest legacy one can pass on to one's children and grandchildren is not money or other material things accumulated in one's life, but rather a legacy of character and faith.